TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Oppo Mirror 5 with Diamond Pattern Rear Panel To Be Launched Soon
Following the same style as Oppo R1x, the yet-to-be-released Oppo Mirror 5, comes with a mirrored rear back with diamond pattern.
According to the report, the Oppo Mirror 5 is expected to come with a rear camera with PureImage 2.0+ interface, 5MP selfie shooter with Beatify 3.0 functions, 16GB internal storage, 2GB of RAM.
If the rumor turns out to be true, this Oppo Mirror 5 will be launched in 20 markets by the end-June or early July and will be available in different variants such as 3G and 4G. Moreover, Taiwan is the first market to get this device suggest the report.
As of now, there is no official announcement about the pricing and availability of the smartphone. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days.
On the other hand, Oppo Find 9 is expected to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 810 SoC. Also, some report states that Oppo Find 9 will employ 4GB RAM, 5.5-inch Display, will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop update.