- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and the Redmi Note 5 Pro Now available for Rs 999 on Flipkart
- Vivo X21 available for pre-booking in India: Threat to other smartphones
- Lenovo Z5 to offer 30 minutes talk time even at 0% battery life; more camera samples emerge
- Alleged Xiaomi Mi Note 5 specs and price leak; May 31 launch likely
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, A8, A8 Plus, J4 starts to receive Android April Security Update
- Xiaomi MIUI 10: Closed beta testing debuts, Android P-like gesture support and more
To keep up with the current trend, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Oppo released a video Ad officially ahead of its launch which is scheduled to take place on June 10.
Just a few days back, the company released three new posters revealing its launch date and few of its specs. Now, a new video ad has been unveiled by the company which clearly speaks about its design aspects. Although few of its specs have leaked out earlier, this posters and ads help in knowing some more. Let us see what are the physical details revealed by this new video ad.
Display and colors
The video clearly shows the upcoming Oppo R11 in three pleasing colors- Gold, Rose Gold, and Black. Look-wise, the device comes with a full metal body and sleek antenna lines drawn on the edges. With a 5.5-inch display, it comes with slimmest bezels.
Other than the display, we can also observe a fingerprint scanner on the front. To speak about the rear, the device sports a dual camera setup which is aligned horizontally along with a flash LED next to it. As expected, the Oppo logo can be seen in the center.
When previous rumors are dug deep, we get some more information of the device. According to it, the Oppo R11is said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, 4GB RAM and 64GB of native storage. On optics part, the phone will sport 20MP+16MP duos on the back with 20MP selfie shooter on the front. The device houses a large battery of 3000mAh capacity under the cover.