- Motorola Moto E5 Play Go vs other budget smartphones
- Nokia X5 announced: Dual rear cameras, display notch and more
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days sale July 2018: Get heavy discounts on premium smartphones
- OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.9 update brings camera improvements
- OnePlus 6 DXOMark results are out, and they are impressive
- Nokia X5 to be launched today: Watch the live stream here
It looks like Oppo R11 leaks are never going to end. We have already seen quite a lot of leaked images of this much-hyped phone - the R11 which is presumed to launch sometime soon.
Now, once again, a new leak has surfaced online which speaks about the design of the phone. Two new pictures have been leaked this time around showing silver color variant of the upcoming Oppo R11. As the brand has suggested earlier, the phone will be centered around selfie camera. But, let us see what are the other details we can construct from this newly leaked images.
The design details can be interpreted from this new pictures. A dual camera can be seen on the back which looks similar to iPhone 7 Plus. It has a single LED flash next to the camera setup.
It is a silver color variant with metal finish. There is also a physical home button and a fingerprint scanner on the front portion of the device.
Specs known so far
Already key specs of the smartphone have been revealed by rumors and leaks. According to it, the phone will sport a 16MP+20MP dual rear camera with a 20MP front-facing selfie camera. Oppo R11 will be powered by Snapdragon 660 chip and paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB native storage.
Display and Software used
The smartphone will feature an AMOLED display of 5.5 inches having 1920×1080 pixels resolution. It houses a battery of 2900 mAh capacity and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.