- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Oppo R11S gets listed on official Chinese website: Key specifications, features revealed
Oppo itself has now revealed the details of its upcoming smartphone Oppo R11S.
After all the leaks and rumors, Oppo's upcoming smartphone Oppo R11S has just been listed on the company's official website. With this, the company might have little to say during the launch event which is scheduled for November 2 in China.
In any case, the newest detail from Oppo now confirms many of the past rumors and leaks about the device. And the good thing here is that the company itself has revealed the details so it carries more weight. That aside, the company has not disclosed all the specifications of the smartphones. Well, the company might have few surprises for the fans as well the consumers.
As far as the listing is concerned, the Oppo R11S will come in three color options which will include Champagne, Black and Red hues. The handset will feature a bezel-less display with 18:9 screen-to-body ratio. At the back, the R11S will sport 20MP+16MP dual camera setup with f/1.7 aperture. Up front, the device will come with a 20MP camera, The company has also stated that the cameras will come with some form of an artificial intelligence software support. In terms of storage, the device listed is being offered with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
However, details about the processor, battery, OS, and display size and resolution are not given on the website. Previous leaks have suggested that Oppo R11S will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 64-bit octa-core SoC, and feature a 6-inch full HD+ display with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels.
Further, Oppo R11S is expected to be backed by a 3205mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging and it will probably run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Color OS on top. Connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS should be present. So that is pretty much all the information we have right now.
Interestingly, Oppo has also announced that it will be launching its flagship smartphone F5 in India on November 2.