- 3 min ago Mystery Oppo 5G Smartphone With MediaTek SoC Spotted At TENNA; Key Specifications Tipped
- 8 min ago iQOO 5 Pro Live Images Leak: Triple Rear Cameras, Punch-hole Display And More Hinted
- 1 hr ago Nokia TA-1316 4G Feature Phone Gets FCC Certified
- 1 hr ago LG Q92 Features, Design Tipped Via New Poster; To Offer Dual Camera Setup
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Rises 0.58% In July Even As Food Prices Fall
- News World Lizard Day 2020: Interesting facts about lizard
- Movies 14 Phere: Vikrant Massey To Romance Kriti Kharbanda; Watch Announcement Video
- Sports Discovery Plus to showcase MotoGP live for fans longing for action on the go
- Lifestyle Anasuya Bharadwaj Exudes Simplicity And Style In Her Lovely Red And Midnight Blue Lehenga-Choli
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed In India: Here Are The New Prices
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Oppo Reno 4 Pro Indian Variant's Live Images Leaked; Might Debut With 120Hz Display
Oppo introduced the Reno 4 series last month in China. The company is now gearing up to launch this series in the Indian market as well. Recently, the Oppo Reno 4 Pro showed up on BIS mobile authentication platform which confirmed its arrival in the country. Now, the live image of the Pro model has been leaked along with some hardware details. Let's have a look:
Oppo Reno 4 Series To Offer Different Features In India?
The Oppo Reno 4 Pro's live leaked image comes via the courtesy of tipster Mukul Sharma (Stufflistings). The leaked live image reveals the fascia of the handset with curved edges. The display will be an AMOLED panel and will have slim bezel on all sides.
Here's something exclusive for you. I can confirm that Oppo is indeed bringing a premium device to India, which will likely be the Oppo Reno 4 Pro. For india, it'll be different, 3D curved display will stay, refresh rate and size will change.— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) July 3, 2020
Feel free to retweet 😉 #oppoIndia pic.twitter.com/aWPOaF3i86
The Oppo Reno 4 Pro has been launched with a 90Hz refresh rate. However, as per the new leak, the device will arrive with a 120Hz display in India. We are not sure if the company will make any changes in the remaining hardware or will just improve the display.
Since the device has already been announced, we know what all features to expect. The Oppo Reno 4 Pro sports a 6.5-inch AMOLED panel with an FHD+ resolution. It has a punch-hole positioned on the top-left corner.
In the camera department, the Oppo Reno 4 Pro features a triple-camera module at the rear panel. The setup is equipped with a 48MP primary sensor, a 13MP telephoto sensor, and a 12MP additional sensor. The punch-hole accommodates a 32MP snapper for selfies and video calls.
The Oppo Reno 4 Pro is backed by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor which is combined with Adreno 620 GPU. Notably, the device supports 5G connectivity as well. It comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage configuration.
The software side is taken care of by Android 10 OS which is wrapped around Color OS 7 UI. The device comes with a USB Type-C port, dual-band Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, and Bluetooth connectivity options. Backing it up is a 4,000 mAh battery with 65W fast charging support.
Oppo is yet to reveal its plans to launch the Reno 4 series in India. But, the devices are making constant appearances at the leaks factory which suggests its arrival sometime soon in the coming months. We will be keeping an eye on the updates and will keep you posted on the same.