- 1 hr ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S10 series get improved camera features via new update
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: West Indies bank on Gayle and Russell
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Oppo Reno smartphone series to launch on the 10th of April
Oppo Reno is expected to offer 10x optical zooming capability
Oppo is working on a new series of smartphones; the company will launch the new "Reno" series of smartphones on the 10th of April. The new "Reno" series is expected to offer affordable flagship smartphones similar to Xiaomi' Poco series and Vivo' IQOO series of smartphones.
As of now, there is no official confirmation on the specs sheet or the price of the smartphone. According to the leaked image, the Oppo Reno is expected to offer a premium design with top of the line specifications.
Oppo Reno design
According to the leaked image of the Oppo Reno, the smartphone will have a curved back panel (mostly glass) with a dual camera setup. Unlike the majority of the smartphones, the Oppo Reno does not feature a camera bump.
The device does not feature a rear-facing fingerprint sensor, and the Reno is most likely to come with an in-display fingerprint sensor, which will improve the overall aesthetics of the smartphone.
Oppo Reno specifications
According to the speculations, the Oppo Reno will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC with at least 64 GB of internal storage with 6 GB of RAM. The smartphone might also support 5G network in select markets with the Snapdragon X50 or the Snapdragon x55 5G modem.
The device is most likely to come with an in-display fingerprint sensor with a FHD+ or a QHD+ OLED display, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. The smartphone has a dual camera setup on the back. As of now, there is no information on the dual camera implementation used on the Oppo Reno.
The Oppo Reno might feature the 10x zooming capabilities, that Oppo showcased at MWC 2019 with a 4000 mAh battery and support for VOOC charge 3.0, which could charge the battery from 0 to 100% well under 60 minutes, similar to the OnePlus's Warp Charging.