- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Naib urges Afghanistan batsmen to keep calm, play full 50 overs
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Oppo to Unveil the R7 Series Smartphones at GITEX 2016
Oppo, announced the launch of newly upgraded OPPO R7s at the Dubai World Trade Center during the Gulf Information Technology Exhibition (GITEX) from October 18-22, 2015.
Along with the R7s, Oppo will also showcase many of other star devices, such as the R7 series (R7 Plus, R7 Lite), the shining Mirror 5, and the newly released R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition.
Oppo has recently lauched its new lifestyle series smartphones the Oppo R7 Plus and Oppo R7 Lite in India. Gitex has emerged as the largest ICT event in the Middle East.
GITEX this year will see paticipation from more than 3,900 exhibitors from across 144 countries attarcting more than 143,000 visitors from across the world.
Justifying the tagline the R7 series has a full metal uni-body design, 4G enabled along-with the New Flash Shot technology making it better than any other top-quality smartphones available in the market today.
The metal uni-body with maximized minimalism approach draws its power from Octa-core processor and new Flash Shot technology. The unique external antenna design also enables the metallic body to act as the antenna for the entire phone, as 91% of the device is pure metal.
OPPO uses 2.5D Arc-Edge screen which adds a seamless finish by enabling slightly rounded glass edges and makes sliding finger much more natural than compared with using a flat plane.
"The MENA region is a new focus for OPPO, and we have been operating in several markets here since late 2014. As the leading IT exhibition in the Middle East, GITEX is the ideal venue for OPPO to present our best products and to show the consumers here just how important they are to us", says Sky Li, Vice President of OPPO and Managing Director of International Mobile Business.
Celebrating its partnership with FC Barcelona, the OPPO booth one of the star attarctions at the booth will be a football pitch ofering a host of interactive football games.
The booth will also highlight Oppo's-fastest VOOC Flash Charging technology along with other unmatched photography features and experiences.