TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
OUKITEL K7 was showcased at the GSCE trade show in Hong Kong but no specifications were revealed. However, now the company has revealed details about the device in a new video. In spite all this, the smartphone still remains unannounced.
The company has confirmed that the K7 will borrow the battery capabilities from the OUKITEL K10. While the K10 comes with a 11000mAh battery, the K7 will feature a 10000mAh battery. OUKITEL also states that the larger than life battery reservoir combined with software can offer 7 days of backup.
Other features of the K7 includes a 2.5D curved glass on both sides of the device. A real calf leather will cover the rear end of the phone with magnesium alloy running along the edges.
The smartphone is said to feature a 6-inch display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and 2160 x 1080 resolution. This means the device will slimmer when compared to other phones with the same aspect ratio.
The K7 will be backed by 4GB of RAM paired with 64GB of storage. While the company is yet to confirm the price, it's confirmed that the device will be a mid-ranger. The device will arrive either in May or June first week.
In May last year, Oukitel announced the K10000 Pro. We already know that this series consists of mid-range handsets with mammoth batteries inside.
The smartphone also comes with a whopping 10,000mAh inside. Notably, it features the biggest juice box in an Oukitel K phone so far. Given the size of the battery, the K10000 Pro is a bit bulky. However, the phone looks quite stylish at the same time. Thanks to the combination of genuine leather back padding and an aluminum frame, it has a premium appearance.
The Oukitel K10000 Pro sports a 5.5-inch FHD display with the resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The display is protected by a Corning Gorilla glass.
It is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor, which is clocked at 1.5GHz. While the chipset employed in it is quite disappointing, the K10000 Pro has 3GB of RAM teamed with 32GB of default storage.