TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Extending its P series, Panasonic India on Tuesday launched a new smartphone P71 that will come in two variants.
While the 1GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 7,490, the 2GB RAM variant will cost Rs 8,190.
The dual SIM, 4G VoLTE-enabled smartphone features 5-inch IPS HD display, 1.25GHz quad-core processor, 16GB internal memory upgradable up to 32GB and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
"With P71, we aim to deliver maximum experience to our customers with a phone packed with features," said Pankaj Rana, Business Head, Mobility, Panasonic India, in a statement.
The device sports 8MP rear camera with flash and 2MP front camera and houses 2,000 mah battery with optimised power management software.