TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Panasonic teases a new smartphone, to launch it exclusively on Amazon India
Panasonic has released several teaser posters to hint the launch of a new smartphone. The company's teasers do not reveal much about the specs, but mention that the upcoming smartphone will be launched in an exclusive partnership with Amazon India.
The Japan based consumer products maker, Panasonic's teaser posters come with a tag line saying ‘An Icon is coming.' The teaser photos do hint at the speed, camera, and design of the phone, though the exact details of this phone are yet not know.
The word ICON used across the teasers hints that the smartphone will be equipped with a good camera. One of the teasers mention that the phone will ‘amaze' users with its ‘speed', while another focuses on the design of the phone. Going by the posters, you can expect an octa-core chipset in the phone, though nothing concrete can be said about any specification as such.
The phone is likely to be announced in next few days, and is believed to be priced in the low-budget segment. For those who are eager to see the phone first, the company has opened a registration window for the phone, which looks like a part of the promotion. The company has not revealed if the phone will be available on flash sale model, and we are not sure if this registration would be helpful, in case the company announces flash sale for the phone.