TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Mexico City Attempts for Guinness World Record For Selfies
Nearly 2,000 people in Mexico City on June 13 attempted to create a world record for the most number of consecutive selfies taken at a place.
Participants gathered at the site of a monument in Mexico City and took selfies, one after the other, in the hope of setting a world record, The Telegraph reported.
Actually, the participants had started out to break the US record for the most number of people in one selfie - which stands at 2,997 people - but the organisers had to alter their plans at the last moment.
The Guinness official who attended the event was reported as saying that the organisers were not properly set up to attempt to break that record.
Event organisers then improvised and attempted to establish the world record for most consecutive selfies taken at one place. Results for that record attempt have not yet been released.
Source: IANS, Telegraph