TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Exclusive: Phicomm E653Lw with 1GB RAM and 720p display Coming to India Soon
At the ongoing GSMA, MWC Shanghai, Chinese smartphone vendor Phicommm showcased a new phone dubbed as the E653Lw. The phone looks like a low-ranger and comes with features like a 720p display, and quad-core chipset.
Key specs and features of the Phicomm E653Lw:
The phone comes with a 5-inch 720p display and is powered by a quad-core MSM8909 chipset clocked at 1.1GHz. The chipset comes along with 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded on microSD card. On the camera front, it features an 8-megapixel rear camera coupled with 2-megapixel front-facing snapper.
The phone is powered by 2,300mAh battery. In terms of connectivity options, the phone offers dual-SIM support and is 4G TE compatible.
In terms of pricing and availability, the Phicomm E653Lw smartphone is expected to be launched in India in next two months and will be priced around Rs 7,000.