- 25 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Bengaluru: Rowdy Kunigal Giri's birthday party busted, 266 girls rescued from venue
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Philips Sapphire S616 and V787 comes with “Soft Blue” Display to reduce Eye-Strain
Philips has now added to new phones to its existing smartphone line up including the Sapphire S616 and the Sapphire Life V787. The USP of these smartphones however lies in the ‘SoftBlue' technology which have used by Philips.
According to the company the ‘SoftBlue' technology reduces the blue light coming from the display by upto 86 percent. This is in turn greatly helps to reduce eye fatigue.
The Philips Sapphire S616 comes with a 5.5" Full HD (1920x1080p) display upfront along with a 5MP wide angle selfie snapper. Under the hood is a Mediatek 6753 SoC with cores clocked at 1.3GHz and a Mali T729 GPU. These are further complimented by a 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. Furthermore it comes with provision for memory expansion upto 128GB via MicroSD card slot.
On the back of the device is a 13MP f/2.0 rear snapper along with a 3000mAh Li-Poly battery. The rest of the specifications include Android 5.1, WiFi b/g/n/ac, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 and 4G LTE support. The Philips S616 has been priced in China at a price equivalent of Rs 14,600 and is expected to go on sale in November.
The Philips Sapphire Life V787 on the other hand comes with a 5" Full HD (1920x1080p) display. Rest of the specs are similar to that of the S616. However the device features a markedly larger battery at 5000mAh. The rear camera despite being a 13MP unit like the S616 comes with Phase Detection Autofocus.