TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Update: A few Xiaomi Poco F1 users have started to report that the company has rolled out the MIUI V9.6.25, instead of MIUI V9.6.24. The MIUI V 9.6.25 comes with a different changelog. Here are the new features that MIUI V9.6.25 introduces on the Xiaomi Poco F1.
- Update Android security patch to 2018-09-01 (September 2018)
- Fix for those devices, which did not turn on and where stuck on the black screen because of the several system processes in some case
- Fix for DND mode turned off after rebooting the device
The Poco F1 is the latest flagship smartphone from Xiaomi to launch in India, under the sub-brand Poco. The smartphone has been highly appreciated across the country, as the device offers top of the specifications at an affordable price tag.
What's new on MIUI V9.6.24 for Poco F1?
- Added Face Unlock in Belgium
- Adjusted screen brightness in Reading Mode
- Adjusted sleep time, when the device lies flat on a surface
- Improved camera's stability
How to install MIUI V9.6.24 on the Poco F1?
Go to Settings > About phone > System updates > check for an update to install the latest software update (in this case, the MIUI V9.6.24) on the Poco F1.
Or, download the complete ROM (recovery ROM or fastboot ROM) and flash it manually on the Poco F1.
Xiaomi Poco F1 specifications
The Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with a 6.18-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass on top. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 is the chipset that powers the smartphone with 6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128/256 GB of internal storage with a micro SD card slot for additional storage expansion.
The device does come with dual SIM card slots with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both the slots. The phone also supports Bluetooth 5.0, dual channel Wi-Fi and A-GPS. Unfortunately, the device does not support NFC.
The smartphone has a dual camera set up at the back with a 12 MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a 5 MP depth camera. On the front, the device has a 20 MP selfie camera with an IR camera to support Face Unlock. The main camera can record 4K videos, whereas the video recording capability of the selfie camera is limited to 1080p, amidst having a 20 MP sensor.
The Poco F1 has a 4000 mAh Li-ion battery with a USB type C port with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 capability. The device also has a dedicated 3.5 mm headphone jack on the top portion of the smartphone. The Poco F1 currently runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9, the device will be updated to MIUI 10 with Android 9 Pie in the near future.