TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has hit a new record for the manufacturer with pre-order numbers sailing sky high. In 2016, Galaxy Note 7 hit a record high pre-order for Samsung and had not the device been recalled twice, it could have been one of the most sold out smartphones to date. However, we all know what a big jerk Note 7 turned out for Samsung.
Currently, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has taken the charge from its infamous elder sibling and has set a new record of pre-orders for Samsung. Reports suggest that nearly 3,95,000 units of Galaxy Note 8 were booked in just 24 hours of the beginning of pre-orders in South Korea. Note 7 had to wait nearly 13 days to hit the same number. Samsung Galaxy S8 hit a number of 5,50,000 reservations in 48 hours. Galaxy Note 8 will certainly take over S8 with the current pace.
Samsung has also announced that Note 8 has hit a new record even in the U.S. for the most pre-ordered phablet. The device will be available in the U.S. from September 15, 2017.
The pre-order stats have also been shared according to which nearly 65% of pre-ordered Note 8 units have 64GB of inbuilt storage making it the most popular choice among consumers. Similarly, The Deep Sea Blue color option is the most popular among consumers.
Analysts have already predicted that Note 8 will hit a figure of one million units before the pre-orders close down on September 21, 2017.