- 5 min ago Samsung Galaxy A10e spotted on FCC hinting imminent launch
- 1 hr ago TSMC will work with Huawei to manufacture next-gen mobile SoC
- 2 hrs ago Playdate is a unique gaming console which offers 1 game every week for $149
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A70S will be the world's first phone with 64 MP camera
- News RRB Recruitment 2019, 992 vacancies, eligibility, last date to apply
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala To Be Released Shortly
- Finance India Has Stopped All Imports Of Iranian Oil: US Ambassador
- Sports India's Joshna Chinappa bows out of British Open
- Movies Not Bepannaah 2 Or Beyhadh 2, Jennifer Winget Starts Shooting For Code M; To Play An Army Officer!
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Price cut alert: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus get discounts
As expected, Apple has slashed the prices of old iPhone models following the launch of this year's iPhones.
As expected, Apple has slashed the prices of old iPhone models following the launch iPhone X and iPhone 8 handsets. Not only in the US, the discount on the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is also applicable in India. Since the newly launched iPhones are not really affordable, you can opt for these ones instead.
Starting with the iPhone 6s, the 32GB model was earlier available for Rs. 46,900 and after the price cut it has been reduced to Rs. 40,000. While the 128GB model was launched at Rs. 55,900, but now is available for Rs. 49,000. The iPhone 6s Plus's 32GB and 128GB storage variants are now offered at Rs. 49,000 and Rs. 58,000 respectively. For comparison, they were originally launched at Rs. 56,100 and Rs. 65,000.
Moving on, the 32GB variant of the iPhone 7 was earlier available for Rs. 56,200, while the 128GB variant was available for Rs. 65,200. Now, the former model is offered at Rs. 49,000, and the latter is up for purchase at Rs. 58,000.
Coming to the iPhone 7 Plus, the 32GB model of the smartphone was earlier offered at the price of Rs. 67,300. After the price cut, it is now priced at Rs. 59,000. On the other hand, the 128GB variant of the phone was sold at Rs. 76,200 previously, but it can now be purchased at Rs. 68,000.
You can check for the prices by going to Apple's official Indian website. Since the iPhone X's starting price in India will be somewhere around Rs. 90,000, you might want to opt for the previous iPhone models instead.