TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Purported Images of Galaxy S Pen Leaked Online [Report]
Another day! Another Samsung leak! It seems, the South Korean techie can't keep its upcoming flagship Galaxy Note 5 under wraps. With this elevated attention, the launch of Galaxy Note 5 is imminent around August second week.
Recently, purported live images showcasing the S Pen of the upcoming Note 5 made the rounds online. As per the leaked image Galaxy S Pen comes with a side button, which is used for the host functions.
If you have a look at this image carefully, this S Pen unlike its predecessor, comes with clickable feature, while we are not sure about its functionality.
As far as specifications concerned, this device is said to pack 5.67-inch Super AMOLED display that has a QHD or 2K (2560 x 1440) resolution.
Also, this device reportedly boasts Exynos 7422 SoC, with a built-in cellular modems. If the rumor turns out to be true, this flagship device will include 4GB RAM and might be powered by a 4100mAh battery on board.
Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is expected to debut the market on August 12 along with Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. While there has been no official announcement about the pricing of the device from the company's end, we are expecting more information in the upcoming days.