- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Qualcomm 820 scores whopping 1,31648 in Antutu Benchmark
After having announced their latest chip Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 earlier this year, the chipset vendor finally showcased their product in China yesterday. Apart from that the Snapdragon 820 was also publicly sent through the paces in Antutu benchmark where it performed phenomenally.
The Snapdragon 820 SoC as you may already know comes with custom designed CPU cores - 64bit enabled four Koryo cores clocked at 2.2GHz each. Qualcomm had apparently claimed that the CPU is twice as faster than the last gen Snapdragon 810. Apparently it seems that the chipset vender's claim has been right on the money - at least the Antutu benchmark score corresponds to the statement.
The prototype device with QHD display, Snapdragon 820, 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which was showcased at the event score 1,31648 in Antutu 6 Benchmark. It's worth noting that this is the highest score ever by a chipset in Antutu benchmark. However the scores would be lower when tested on Antutu Benchmark 5.7.1 for ex. SD810 score around 54K in 5.7.1 but tips the scale at the 80K in the 6.0 version.
Nevertheless other than the Antutu benchmark the Qualcomm Snapdragon powered prototype was driven through paces in GeekBench where it scored 2,320 in Single Core test and 5,396 in Multi Core Test. These scores are 60% greater than those recorded by the Exynos 7420 (found in the Samsung S6 and the Note5).
The latest gen chip from Qualcomm however won't be available before Q1, 2016. With many a phones including Samsung S7, LeTV Le Max Pro, HP Falcon rumored with SD820 lined up for 2016 there's lots of interesting stuffs coming up soon.