TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Qualcomm Announced 64-Bit LTE Supported Snapdragon 616 SoC
Follwing the launch of 200 series and 400 series SoC's, Qualcomm has announced the Snapdragon 616 processor with 4G LTE support. This SoC is the successor of the last year's Snapdragon 615 SoC, which comes with Quad-core ARM Cortex A53 + Quad-core ARM Cortex A53 arrangement.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 SoC - Key Features
Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 SoC, comes with Quad-core 1.7GHz ARM Cortex A53 + quad-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex A53 64-bit with Adreno 405 GPU with DirectX 11.2 and Open GL ES3.0 embedded in it.
Moving on, this chipset supports up to Quad High Definition (2560×1600) displays and up to 21MP camera with 1080p playback at 60 fps with H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) formats, 1080p capture at 30 fps with H.264 (AVC).
This chipset also supports miracast for wireless streaming of multimedia content. On the connectivity, it comes with Integrated Qualcomm VIVE 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO and Bluetooth 4.0 solutions. Also, it supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology and Qualcomm IZat Gen8C.
Moreover, this Snapdragon 616, has already been employed on the Huawei Maimang 4 smartphone that was released in China recently.