- 28 min ago Intel Computex Preview: New products revealed with up to 2x Gaming and 8x AI Boost
- 1 hr ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: No team had won the tournament batting second till 1992
- Lifestyle Deepika & Sonam Made Colourful Splashes In Their Sabyasachi Outfits
- Finance IndiGo Q4 Profit Shoots Up By A Massive 401%
- News Modi Cabinet 2019: Who will make the cut
- Movies Arjun Rampal's Sister: He’s In A Happy Space Now That He’s With Gabriella
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Qualcomm Snapdragon 735 specs leaked before the official launch
Qualcomm Snapdragon 735 is based on 7nm LPP manufacturing process
An unknown upper mid-tier chipset from Qualcomm has been leaked online, before the official announcement. Here are the possible specifications of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 735, which is most likely the most potent 700 series chipset from Qualcomm. Do note that, Qualcomm recently announced the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 and the 730 G Mobile Solutions.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 735 specifications and features
According to the leak, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 735 SoC is manufactured using 7nm LPP process, which is the most power efficient process, and the Snapdragon 735 is the second chipset from the company with 7nm LPP process, after the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC.
The chipset will feature a hexacore CPU design with single high-performance Kryo core clocked at 2.9 GHz, and another high-performance core clocked at 2.4 GHz with four efficient cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. The SoC will feature Adreno 620 GPU with 720 Mhz clock speed, which can drive a game at QHD or a 2K resolution at 60 FPS offering 10bit colors.
Coming to the display, the chipset is capable of supporting up to 4K resolution display @ 60Hz refresh rate with 10 bit HDR 10+ color standards. With respect to optics and imaging, the chipset can drive a dual camera setup with a 20 MP + 20 MP sensors, or a single 32 MP camera.
Depending on the modem, the chipset can support 4G and 5G network, which makes it the second chipset from Qualcomm to support 5G network. Lastly, the SoC can support up to 16 GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and phones with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 735 can offer up to 16 GB of RAM.
This specific chipset will be used by mid-tier smartphones, which offers an immensive amount of value for money, and does not compromise on the performance of the smartphone. Companies like Xiaomi, Nokia, and Samsung are expected to launch smartphones with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 735 SoC, which might go official in the coming days.