- News Exit polls vs Results: Who got it right in 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Finance Sensex Surges 300 Points As Investors Digest NDA's Huge Win
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors take series lead over Bucks after come-from-behind win
- Movies Sita Twitter Review: Here Is What Fans Feel About The Kajal Aggarwal-Bellamkonda Sreenivas Starrer
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Razer gaming smartphone packs Snapdragon 835 SoC, 8GB RAM: GFXBench
Once the Razer Phone is released, it will give tough competition to the existing flagships.
Razer recently confirmed the launch of its first mobile gaming device on November 1. Quite interestingly, the company managed to keep the specifications of the smartphone behind the curtain.
Well not anymore as a handset labeled as "Razer Phone" has just been spotted on GFXBench benchmarking site. If you take the benchmark listing into consideration, the smartphone will arrive high-end specifications like any recent flagships. To start with, it features a 5.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 2,560×1,440 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
Under the hood, the Razer Phone is equipped with an octa-core 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with 8GB of RAM. The only other smartphones to feature this combination are Nubia Z17 and OnePlus 5. However, the Nubia Z17 is exclusive to the Chinese market. Hence, once the Razer Phone is released, it will give tough competition to the existing flagships.
In terms of storage, the device features 64GB of internal storage space. The storage space is likely to be further expandable as well.
On the optics front, the Razer Phone flaunts a 12MP rear-facing camera that offers support for 4K video recording. Likewise, there is also an 8MP selfie camera at the front.
As for software, the smartphone will come pre-installed with Android 7.1.1 Nougat. However, instead of the stock version of Android, Razer may add a custom skin to the operating system.
Well, this is pretty much everything the GFXBench has revealed about the upcoming gaming smartphone. Other details like battery capacity, connectivity features are still unknown. That being said, we will know more about the Razer Phone in the following days as it has started appearing on benchmarks.