- 2 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 3 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 3 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 3 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- News 'Congress must die,' says Yogendra Yadav on exit-poll results
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Razer gaming smartphone to come with 8GB RAM, impressive display, dual cameras and more
The Razer gaming smartphone has now been spotted on a UK-based website.
The rumors have been out for quite some time now and they have suggested that Razer is now working on a smartphone targeted at gamers. Expected to be unveiled on November 1, this smartphone has already been spotted on the GFXBench database and alleged renders have also been leaked online.
However, while it's becoming a common strategy for a company to tease as well as leak certain information about their upcoming devices, the Razer smartphone has now been spotted on a UK-based website. Dubbed as Razer Phone, the handset is listed by 3G.co.uk, an affiliate of Three UK. The listing said, "This product is currently out of stock."
As for the specifications, according to the listing, the Razer Phone will come with a 5.72-inch IGZO display with 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Atmos sound with dual front-facing speakers and amplifiers certified by THX. Further, the handset is said to sport a dual camera setup at the back which will comprise of a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 13-megapixel secondary sensor.
The device is said to pack 4000mAh battery and will basically support Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ for fast charging. The smartphone is also said to come with 8GB of RAM and support 4G. In any case, Razer is yet to make an official statement about its new smartphone and the online listing cannot be fully trusted.
While we expect the Razer smartphone to have some gaming-centric angle to it, earlier rumors have suggested that it might arrive with a 5.7-inch display with QHD resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio, a Snapdragon 835 SoC and 64GB storage. The cameras were said to be a 12MP main camera and a 8MP front-facing sensor. The Razer smartphone will most likely run on Android OS.
The company has indeed signed its interest in the Google's OS with a gaming niche by acquiring the gaming console called Ouya based on Android back in 2015. Earlier this year, the company also acquired smartphone maker Nextbit. All in all, we might see a product soon in the market.