- 3 hrs ago Realme To Launch 55-Inch Smart TV In India Soon
- 3 hrs ago Five Asteroids, Including 144ft wide 2020 KF To Flyby Earth Today: How Dangerous Is It?
- 5 hrs ago New Poco Smartphone Coming Soon To India: Is It Poco M2 Pro?
- 5 hrs ago Realme X3 Series Clears BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Sports National Sports Awards: Ministry extends deadline for applications; allows self-nomination
- Movies Rubina Dilaik Finally Opens Up And Reveals The Real Reason For Quitting Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki
- News Pregnant elephant's death: Maneka Gandhi flays Kerala govt, questions Rahul's silence
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- Finance Uday Kotak Becomes CII President
- Lifestyle What Are The Potential Warning Signs of Stomach Cancer?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Razer Phone 2 with 120Hz display officially launched for Rs 60,000
Razer Phone 2 supports fast charging and wireless charging
Razer has officially announced the successor to the original Razer Phone, aka, the Razer Phone 2 with a new design, improved specifications and more. The overall design of the Razer Phone 2 is similar to the Razer Phone with some minor design changes, which helps to differentiate the newer and the latter model.
Razer Phone 2 price and availability
The Razer Phone 2 will be available for order in the US, Canada, and the UK from 11th of October. The smartphone will be available in Mirror and Satin versions for $799 (Rs 60,000). As of now, there is no information on the availability of the Razer Phone 2 in India.
Razer Phone 2 unique features
- 5.72-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- IP67 water resistant
- 8 GB RAM
- Dual front stereo speaker setup
- 4000 mAh battery
Razer Phone 2 features and specifications
The Razer Phone 2 come with a 5.72-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IGZO LCD UltraMotion display with 120Hz refresh rate, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 with a peak brightness of 645 nits.
Like most of the flagship smartphones launched in 2018, the Razer Phone 2 runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with a micro SD card slot to expand storage up to 2TB. The phone comes with Vapor Chamber Cooling to reduce the heat.
The smartphone has a dual camera set up at the back with a 12 MP primary sensor with an f/1.75 aperture (optically stabilised) and a 12 MP telephoto lens with an f/2.6 aperture to offer 2x optical zoom and bokeh effect. The device does have an 8 MP selfie camera on the front. The primary camera setup can record 4K videos, whereas the video recording capabilities of the selfie camera are limited to 1080p @ 60fps.
The Razer Phone 2 does support 4G LTE and VoLTE with Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz), NFC, Bluetooth 5.0. The smartphone does have a 4000 mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0+ via USB type C port. In addition to fast charging, the device now supports wireless charging. Just like the original Razer Phone, the Razer Phone 2 lacks a dedicated headphone jack. The phone does support Dolby Atmos on front-facing stereo speakers with Dual amplifiers and also comes with a 24-bit DAC Audio Adapter.