TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Razer popular gaming hardware company forayed into the smartphone space by launching the first gaming smartphone aimed at gamers. While the smartphone has managed to attract a lot of attention, Razer has now launched a new edition of the smartphone. Well, the company has launched Razer Phone 2018 Gold Edition to celebrate Chinese New Year which happens to be on February 16.
The new Razer Phone 2018 Gold Edition comes with the company's branding painted in gold color. However, rest of the features and specifications remain the same as the original smartphone that was launched in 2017. The company could have made the device a little unique, maybe added a little flavor to make it little more interesting. But Razer Phone is a standout product in the smartphone world.
As for the pricing the limited Gold Edition device is priced at $699.99 (roughly Rs. 45,000) and can be purchased from the company's website.
Talking about the features and specs of the Razer Phone comes with a 5.72-inch IGZO LCD UltraMotion display with QHD (1440x2560 pixels) screen resolution, a wide color gamut (WCG), and a 120 Hz refresh rate. It also boasts of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top as well as Dolby ATMOS and THX certified stereo speakers.
The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor paired with 8GB RAM. It offers 64GB storage that's expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system (eligible for Android 8.0 Oreo) and is backed by a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge technology.
As for the cameras, the smartphone features a 12MP main camera with f1.75 wide angle lens, 2x telephoto zoom and dual LED flash. Up front, there is an 8MP front-snapper with f2.0 wide angle lens.
Connectivity options on the Razer Phone include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, 4G, and 3G. It measures 158.5x77.7x8mm and weighs 197 grams.