- 3 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 4 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 4 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 4 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- News NCW slams notice to Vivek Oberoi over 'distasteful' Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Realme 2 Pro launch highlights: Price starts Rs. 13,990
Get the live updates of Realme 2 Pro launch from here.
Finally, the Realme 2 Pro has been launched in India. The device has been launched with several highlights. It becomes the first smartphone in its price segment to arrive with a high-end storage, a Dewdrop design and many more highlights.
Well, the Realme 2 Pro has been launched in three storage variants with the top-end model having 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 storage space. The smartphone will go on sale starting from October 11.
Price and availability
The base variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM is priced at Rs. 13,990, the mid-variant with 6GB RAM and 6GB ROM is priced at Rs. 15,990 and the high-end variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM is priced at Rs. 17,990. The first sale is slated for the midnight of October 11 exclusively via Flipkart.
Specifications and features
When it comes to the specifications, the Realme 2 Pro comes with a 6.3-inch FHD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 90.8%. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass coating as well. The notch on top conceals the selfie camera, earpiece and light sensor.
Under its hood, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE under its hood. It offers low power consumption, super performance and AI capabilities. For imaging, there is a 16MP AI dual camera with Sony IMX398 sensor with f/1.7 aperture and a 2MP secondary sensor. The AI features include portrait mode, noise reduction, AI scene recognition, AR stickers, AI Album and more. The selfie camera is a 16MP sensor with AI Beautify.
The smartphone runs Android 8.1 Oreo topped with ColorOS 5.2. There are features such as Smart Bar to reply to messages while you are involved in any other task, Smart Driving, and more. The other features include AI Facial Unlock and a 3500mAh battery.