- 35 min ago TCL TV Days on Amazon: Get exciting deals on a range of smart TVs
- 50 min ago Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- 1 hr ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 1 hr ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan To Play Himself In Vikram Gokhale's Marathi Film 'AB Ani CD'
- Sports England will be at the heart of a special World Cup, says Vaughan
- News Why Yeddyurappa may get a top posting in Delhi and not Karnataka
- Automobiles Toyota Corolla Owner Gets Car Wrapped In Cow Dung — Jugaad Level 9999
- Finance Home Loan Interest Rate Comparison Between HFCs And Banks
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Realme 3 Pro will support super slow-motion video recording
Realme 3 Pro will arrive with burst mode, night mode and super slow-mo video mode.
By now, you would know that Realme 3 Pro is all set to be unveiled on April 22 in India. The smartphone is expected to be a stiff challenger to the Redmi Note 7 Pro launched in India with a 48MP primary rear camera sensor.
Of late, the company and its CEO have been teasing a lot of details regarding the upcoming Realme smartphone by sharing numerous tweets. The latest one hints at another camera capability - the ability to record super-slow motion videos.
So far, Realme has posted tweets revealing three different camera features - night mode, burst mode and super slo-mo video mode. Besides these features, the company has also teased other features in separate tweets.
Blink-and-miss? Not anymore, with super slo-mo on #realme3Pro.— realme (@realmemobiles) April 15, 2019
Comment and tell us a moment which you'd love to capture in super slow motion.
Launching #realme3Pro at 12:30PM, 22nd Apr. #SpeedAwakens pic.twitter.com/RoTXmsYN3F
Super slow-mo video mode
Talking about the super slow-mo video mode on the Realme 3 Pro, it looks like the device will arrive with support for 480 fps or 960 fps. Notably, its predecessor, the Realme 2 Pro supported slow-mo videos at 240 fps.
Another tweeter confirmed the burst mode with the name Speed Shot. While a third teaser showed the low-light performance or night mode. It showed a photo of the Shenzhen Concert Hall in China captured using the Realme 3 Pro. Though it was captured at night, it showed impressive color reproduction.
Other Realme 3 Pro features
A comparison video posted by the CEO hinted at the Fornite support without any glitch while its arc rival Redmi Note 7 Pro appears to struggle to boot the game. There are confirmations that the device will feature a Snapdragon SoC and go official on April 22. It has also been confirmed that the Realme 3 Pro will be exclusive to the online retailer Flipkart.
Earlier today, fresh reports tipped that the company might take the wraps off an entry-level smartphone allegedly dubbed Realme C2 alongside the Realme 3 Pro. The same happened back in September 2018 with the launch of Realme 2 Pro and Realme C1.