- 7 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 9 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 14 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 15 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Situation under control, but Pak attempting anti-India activity says Army
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Realme 3 Pro will support fast charging: Madhav Sheth
Realme 3 Pro will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC
Realme is all set to launch the most powerful Realme smartphone, the Realme 3 Pro on the 22nd of April. The company has already confirmed that the smartphone will support super-slow-motion video recording, and can play graphics intensive games like Fortnite.
Now, with the latest teaser, the company has officially confirmed that the Realme 3 Pro can fast charge. Madhav Sheth, CEO, Realme has formally confirmed that the smartphone can offer 5 hours of talk time with 10 minutes of charging, and the smartphone is most likely to provide Super VOOC charge 3.0 technology.
5hrs of talktime in 10min of charge. #Speedawakens— Madhav Sheth (@MadhavSheth1) April 16, 2019
The Realme 3 Pro is expected to go head to head with the Redmi Note 7 Pro, which is Xiaomi's latest flagship Redmi smartphone with Snapdragon 675 SoC, up to 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. With features like super-slow-motion video recording and VOOC fast charging, the Realme 3 Pro might outperform the Redmi Note 7 Pro in some parameters.
Realme 3 Pro specifications
According to leaks and speculations, the Realme 3 Pro is expected to come with a big display with a water-drop notch design. The leaks and speculations claim that the Realme 3 Pro will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC with at least 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, probably with a dedicated microSD card slot with dual nano-SIM card slots.
The smartphone is expected to feature a dual camera set up at the back, with a 16 MP Sony camera with support for super-slow-motion video recording. Realme 3 Pro will run on Android 9 Pie OS with custom Oxygen OS skin on top.
The base variant of the Realme 3 Pro is expected to come with an aggressive price-tag and is most likely to cost around Rs 15,000, to compete against the Redmi Note 7 Pro and other value-for-money mid-tier smartphones.