- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- News Watch: Cultural programs at Howdy Modi event in Houston
- Movies Daughter’s Day 2019: Allu Arjun And Mahesh Babu Wish Their Little Angels In Style
- Lifestyle Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Realme 5 Confirmed To Pack 5000 mAh Battery And Quad-Cameras
Realme is speculated to launch at least two new smartphones on August 20. The brand is most likely to unveil the Realme 5 and the Realme 5 Pro with a quad-camera setup. The company has now confirmed that the Realme 5 will come with a 5000 mAh battery and will be priced below Rs. 10,000.
This is the highest capacity battery that we have seen on any Realme smartphone. The official teaser image also confirms that the device will have a rear-facing fingerprint sensor and a quad-camera setup offering an f/1.8 aperture on the primary sensor.
Some achievements on our technology journey— Madhav '5'Quad (@MadhavSheth1) August 15, 2019
A. 1st to bring 48MP Quad camera smartphone in India
B. World’s 1st Quad camera smartphone under 10k 1st in India
C. Powerful Qualcomm chipset 1st time ever launching in India
All on 20th Aug #ProudIndian#HappyIndependenceDay pic.twitter.com/r9xDQt7PwM
Realme 5 Specifications
The possible Realme 5 was recently spotted on Geekbench, the CPU benchmarking platform. The listing suggests that the Realme smartphone with the model number RMX1911 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core SoC and 2GB RAM, running on Android 9 Pie OS. Though the phone has a bigger battery, the device might not support VOOC Charge 3.0 and the charging speeds are likely to be limited to 10W.
The quad-camera setup on the Realme 5 is likely to house a 16MP primary camera, 119-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, 4cm macro-lens, and a depth-sensing lens.
On the contrary, the Realme 5 Pro is expected to come with an AMOLED screen featuring an in-display fingerprint sensor. Besides, the device is also expected to house a 48MP Sony IMX 586 primary sensor. The Realme 5 Pro is also expected to feature a much powerful Qualcomm processor, the Snapdragon 712 SoC.
Our Opinion On The Realme 5
Considering the officially confirmed features and specifications of the Realme 5, the device is going to rule the sub Rs. 10,000 smartphone market. By offering features like a quad-camera setup, a 5000 mAh battery, and a powerful Qualcomm chipset the device makes a bang for the buck deal. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn more about the Realme 5.