- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Independence Day 2020: Best Offers and Discounts On Smart TVs
- 9 hrs ago All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- 10 hrs ago Realme Smart TVs Available Offline From Over Thousands Royal Club Stores
- 10 hrs ago iQOO 5 BMW Edition Launch Confirmed; To Debut Alongside Standard iQOO 5 On August 17
- News Irate mob attacks Karnataka MLA's house over Facebook post
- Movies Sushant Case: Lawyer Questions Siddharth Pithani's Action To Bring Down Actor's Body Exclusive
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Lifestyle Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Realme Confirms 125W Dart Charge Technology Launch On July 16: A New Benchmark In Charging Speeds?
Realme has established itself as a household name ever since its arrival back in 2018. The company is also expanding its scope beyond smartphones and has also forayed in the smart TV and audio segment. Off late, we have been coming across reports suggesting Realme's fast-charging technology in the making. Now, the company itself has confirmed some details on the same.
When Will Realme's New Fast Charging Technology Announced?
Realme India's CEO, Madhav Sheth, confirmed the arrival of new Dart charging technology via the official handle on Twitter. The tweet does not specify how much charging speeds the new technology will offer. However, it does confirm a July 16 launch date.
Remember which brand launched India's #FastestChargingFlagship in 2019 & brought India's 1st 65W charging phone in 2020?— Madhav (@MadhavSheth1) July 14, 2020
We have more to offer now.
Being pioneers of charging technology, we're about to usher in a new era of Dart!
RT & reply with #DartCharge⚡
See you on 16 July! pic.twitter.com/Jlmv01xyGz
Some reports suggest that the company could bring 125W Ultra Dart fast charging technology. As of now, the company hasn't revealed which smartphone will be the first to get the support for this new fast charging. But, the company could launch a premium smartphone with this feature in India by the end of this year. Some details could be revealed during its launch on July 16.
The company is also said to be working on a 6,000 mAh battery smartphone. Not much is known about the mystery handset but will be the first Realme smartphone to boast such a massive battery unit. We don't know if this device will be backed by the upcoming 125W Ultra Dart charging technology.
It is worth mentioning that Oppo is also gearing up for its version of a fast charging technology which is also said to be of 125W. It seems that both the Chinese brand are preparing to rival up against Xiaomi which is also planning to bring its fast charging with 100W charging speeds.
Quick charging has become an essential feature in smartphones nowadays. The manufacturers are focusing on delivering high charging speed so that a user doesn't have to keep his/her phone plugged into a socket.
Besides, Realme was the first brand to launch a 65W fast charging solution with the Realme X50 Pro. And with the latest announcement, it suggests that the company wants to be first in the race of bringing the fastest charging technology first in town.