- 1 hr ago MSI unveils Exciting Independence Day Sale Offers On Flipkart And Amazon On Best Laptops
- 10 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M51 With 25W Fast-Charging Likely To Debut Next Month
- 10 hrs ago Airtel Might Launch Xstream Fiber Plus Services Soon
- 11 hrs ago Motorola E7 Plus With 4GB RAM Appears On Geekbench: A New Mid-Range Smartphone?
- Sports ENG vs IRE, 3rd ODI, Highlights: Stirling, Balbirnie tons see Ireland stun world champions England
- Movies Suriya To Team Up With Hitmaker Trivikram Srinivas For His Next?
- News Can you get the coronavirus from secondhand smoke?
- Automobiles Best-Selling MPV In India For July 2020: Maruti Ertiga & XL6 Register Over 10,000 Units Of Sales
- Lifestyle 6 Different Ways To Style Your Bangs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Finance India's Unemployment Rate Improves In July To Pre-COVID Levels
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Realme Opens Bootloader Unlocking For These Smartphones
Realme's various domestic smartphone models have opened for bootloader unlocking, in China, confirms the brand through Weibo. Due to the bootloader unlocking, users will gain more control and freedom over their Realme phones. Earlier users had to download third-party tools for BL (Bootloader) unlock their smartphones for flashing the new skin or custom UI of their phones.
And, this process brought loss and cancellation of given official warranties. But, now when Realme has officially unlocked its phones, users can flash custom UI, or even their self-made ROMs without having a fear of official warranties of their devices to get repealed. To your knowledge, Realme X2, X2 Pro, X2 Pro Master Edition, Q, X, and X Youth are the handsets that come with unlocking tool options.
And, it must be noted that Realme phones that have been purchased via official websites in China are only eligible for this unlocking tool option.
Procedures To Remember While Unlocking The Devices
For unlocking these phones, you need to follow some procedures:
a) Make sure that any used third party software and used firmware might defunct your devices.
b) Once you unlock your phone, you could see very little difference in the daily use of your phone.
c) While unlocking, your phone's unregulated software might enable your device with the leakage of private information.
d) After unlocking, your self-made ROMs will no longer get the official Realme updates in the future.
e)You must back up your phone's data during the unlocking.
f) While unlocking, Realme will stop the fingerprint sensor to stop the privacy leak of fingerprint data on a newly designed fingerprint scanner.
g) You can contact the service centers of Realme in case for any help after you have unlocked the phones.
If you get back to the official ROM setup of Realme, the official warranty services of your phone will be there. But, the warranty won't cover the damaged hardware in the process of unlocking.