- 1 hr ago FAU-G Teaser Reveals Imminent Launch: What To Expect
- 4 hrs ago Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Review: Premium Looks Combined With Ample Features
- 5 hrs ago Acer Products To Focus On Adapting To The New Norm -- Jerry Kao
- 1 day ago Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Sports IPL 2020: Hardik Pandya takes a knee in support of Black Lives Matter movement
- Movies Luviena Lodh's Husband Sumit Sabherwal Denies Being Related To Mahesh Bhatt: Releases Statement
- Automobiles New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- News Bihar elections 2020: Mayawati asks voters to guard against tactics of rival parties
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Finance IndusInd Bank Denies Takeover Bid, Calls It "Malicious"
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Realme plans to open exclusive stores in India: Report
Realme has secured the position of No. 1 Emerging brand in the country as quoted by CMR and according to Counterpoint
Chinese smartphone player Realme is reportedly planning to open exclusive stores in India in the second half of this year, Indian Express reported.
"At the moment they are working on "structure and principles" and are yet to lock the location for its first experience store," IE quoted CEO Madhav Sheth.
In fact in December last year, the company also announced its plan to expand the offline sales to 150 cities in the forthcoming year.
The young brand will start with top cities of the country, gradually moving towards 150 cities phase by phase.
The brand has partnered with offline retailers which will be known as REAL Partners and will give value addition to the customer experience.
Initially, Realme will start with ten cities across the country in January 2019, eventually adding 50 cities every quarter. With the city expansion, the smartphone brand will establish 20,000 outlets throughout the country. The retail outlets will have all the models of that the smartphone brand has launched.
Previously, Realme got into an exclusive partnership with Reliance stores for offline sales of the products. Realme smartphones have been getting sold at more than 130 cities across 1300+ Reliance Digital & My Jio stores.
The brand has been successfully performing on e-commerce platforms from May 2018, Real said.
Realme has secured the position of No. 1 Emerging brand in the country as quoted by CMR and according to Counterpoint, Realme was No.3 in overall market share during Diwali, and specifically No.2 in online sales.
The Realme U1 sold 2 lakhs during its first sale. The 3+32GB variants of the SelfiePro are open for sales on Amazon.in, while 4+64 variants will be open sales every Wednesday at 12 noon onwards.