- 25 min ago Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Review: Premium Looks Combined With Ample Features
- 1 hr ago Acer Products To Focus On Adapting To The New Norm -- Jerry Kao
- 23 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- 24 hrs ago WD Purple SC QD101 MicroSD Review: Tailor-Made For Modern-Day Security Cameras
- Finance Reliance Retail To Enforce Rights To Complete Future Group Deal
- News Tense situation along Pakistan-China borders to top discussions at Army brass meet
- Sports IPL 2020: Yet another milestone beckons Chris Gayle
- Lifestyle List Of Foods And Drinks You Should Avoid During Pregnancy
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Realme U1, Realme 1 Color OS Update Adds Dark Mode And October Security Patch
Realme has launched a new firmware update for two of its older smartphones - the Realme 1 and the Realme U1. Both the smartphones were launched last year and have been quite popular in the affordable segment. The Chinese manufacturer has released a bunch of updates for both the handsets in the past, but the latest update brings a much-awaited feature. Details are as follows:
Realme U1, Realme 1 Color OS Firmware Update Details
Realme has released a Color OS-based firmware for both Realme U1 and the Realme 1. While the former gets an update with the RMX1831EX_11_C.15 build number, the later is receiving CPH1861EX_11_C.45 firmware build. The update is rolling out as OTA in batches and might take a while to reach all the users.
But the Realme U1's update also includes partial scene camera effect optimization. The Chinese company is rolling out the software updates over-the-air (OTA) in a staged manner.
The changelog reveals the addition of the much anticipated Dark Mode on both the handsets. The update brings along the latest October 2019 Android security patch and fixes general bugs and issues.
Moreover, the update also introduces the Digital Wellbeing feature which will allow the users to limit excessive smartphone usage for a better lifestyle. Notably, the Realme U1 has also received a partial scene camera effect optimization for improved imaging. If you don't receive any update notification then you can check it manually from the Settings menu.
Realme U1 Key Specs
The Realme U1 comes with a 6.3-inch LCD display that offers 1080 x 2340 pixels FHD+ resolution, 19:5:9 aspect ratio and the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The device runs on an octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 chipset clubbed with Mali-G72 Mp3, up to 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It ships with a dual-lens camera setup that houses a 13MP primary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor.
The Realme U1 is a selfie-oriented smartphone that is equipped with a 25MP camera up front with n f/2.0 aperture. It runs on a 4,045 mAh battery with fast charge support.
Realme 1 Highlight Features
The Realme 1 features a 6.0-inch LCD display with 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 chipset paired with Mali-G72 MP3, up to 6GB RAM and 128GB expandable storage.
It offers a 13MP rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture. For selfies and video calling, the device is equipped with an 8MP camera upfront. The device is powered by a 3,410 mAh battery.