TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Honor, Huawei's e-brand for digital natives today announced the availability of the limited edition Red variant of its Honor 7X smartphone, during the upcoming open sale on Amazon scheduled for 9th February at 1 PM.
The Honor 7X limited edition red variant will be available at a price tag Rs. 12,999 (for 4GB RAM + 32GB storage); and a no Cost EMI offer on all major credit and debit cards. The new Red variant of Honor 7X would be available to the Amazon.in customers via open sale model.
As for the specifications, the smartphone sports a 5.93-inch full-screen display with 1080 x 2160 pixel resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor backed by 4GB of RAM. Storage wise the smartphone features 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card.
The Honor 7X comes equipped with a dual camera setup comprising of a 16MP and a 2MP sensor, while there is an 8MP front-facing camera for selfies. The smartphone runs Android 7.0 Nougat. On the connectivity front, the smartphone offers Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
Sensors on board include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. It measures 156.50 x 75.30 x 7.60 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 165.00 grams. The smartphone draws power from a 3340mAh battery.
Recently, the company also started rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo update for two of its smartphones -- Honor 8 Pro and Honor 9.
Both devices are now receiving the update in the UK and in India apparently. Few Honor 8 Pro users in India have also reported that their devices have got the update. However, the company is yet to confirm the availability of the update for Indian users.
Huawei announced its EMUI 8 that runs on Android 8 Oreo platform back in January. The in-house user interface incorporates AI-powered Real-Time Scene and Object Recognition, Smart Tips, and AI Accelerated Translator.
AI capabilities of the EMUI includes Intelligent Resource Allocation, Intelligent Context Awareness, User Behavior or Intelligent Behavior Prediction.