- 1 hr ago Nokia C21 Plus Review: Clean Software & Big Battery Might Not Be Enough After All
- 5 hrs ago Infinix Zero 20 With 60MP OIS Seflie Camera Goes On Sale
- 6 hrs ago Moto G72 India Launch Set for October 3; MediaTek Helio G99 SoC Confirmed
- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy Sets Up Experience Center In Kolkata
- News Ashok Gehlot to meet Sonia Gandhi in Delhi amid suspense over his presidential poll bid
- Education Taj Mahal most visited ticketed ASI site for domestic tourists in 2021-22: Report
- Sports Legends League Cricket: India Capitals vs Manipal Tigers: Preview, Team News, Time, Telecast, Live Streaming
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Mayuri Gets Offended By Neha's Comment; Deepika-Amulya’s Team Wins Task
- Finance ICICI Direct Bets On This Large Cap Pharma Stock, Suggests Buy For 17% Potential Gains
- Automobiles Ather Energy Opens First Experience Centre In Kolkata
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- Travel Myths and Misconceptions About Travel Insurance Busted, Know The Truths Here!
Redmi 10A Sport With 6GB RAM Launched As A Higher RAM Variant; Price & Specs
Redmi 10A Sport budget smartphone has been launched in the Indian market. The phone is essentially a higher RAM variant of the Redmi 10A, which was released in the country in April. While the previously Sport-branded handsets like the Redmi 9A Sport arrived with only cosmetic changes, the Redmi 10A Sport brings a small upgrade over the Redmi 10A model.
Redmi 10A Sport Is A Higher RAM Variant Of Redmi 10A
The Redmi 10A Sport comes as a higher RAM variant of the Redmi 10A with 6GB of RAM. The Redmi 10A was released in two RAM models - 3GB and 4GB. Other than that, there's no difference between the two. The design of the Redmi 10A Sport is exactly the same as the Redmi 10A. The handset has a waterdrop notch above the screen, slim bezels on the sides, and a thick bottom bezel.
At the rear, the Redmi 10A Sport has a large square camera module, which houses a single camera, an LED flash unit, and a fingerprint sensor. The power button and the volume rocker are placed on the right side. The bottom has the charging port and the speaker grille, while the top is equipped with a 3.5mm headphone socket.
Redmi 10A Sport Specifications, Features
The Redmi 10A Sport offers a 6.53-inch TFT IPS display with a resolution of 1,600 x 720 pixels and a reading mode certified by TUV Rheinland. At the helm, the handset houses an octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor. The 6GB of RAM onboard the smartphone is paired with 128GB of expandable storage up to 512GB. Software-wise, the device boots MIUI 12.5 that's based on Android 11.
In the camera department, the Redmi 10A Sport offers the same 13MP primary camera on the back with an aperture of f/2.2. For selfies and video calling, the smartphone sports a 5MP camera. The battery capacity is also the same 5,000 mAh power cell, which supports 10W standard charging.
Redmi 10A Sport Price In India, Color Variants
The Redmi 10A's sole variant with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage has been priced at Rs. 10,999. The smartphone will be available in the country in three color variants - Charcoal Black, Sea Blue, and Slate Gray. The handset will be up for grabs on Mi.com and Amazon India starting today.
Is Redmi 10A Sport Worth Considering?
As mentioned above, the Redmi 10A Sport just brings a small upgrade in the RAM area over the Redmi 10A. The design and all other specs are similar to the previous model. The Redmi 10A is available in 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB, which are priced at Rs. 8,299 and Rs. 8,999, respectively. So the consumers will need to pay Rs. 2,000 extra just to get 2GB of extra RAM with the Redmi 10A Sport.
While 6GB of RAM seems high, there will only be a minor upgrade in the performance department. However, if the consumers can still afford to pay Rs. 2,000 over the 4GB RAM variant of the Redmi 10A, then they can consider the Sport model.