- 2 hrs ago Moto X40 Pro High-Quality Renders, Video Leaked: Can It Challenge Other Flagship Devices?
- 3 hrs ago India's Digital Rupee 'Retail' Pilot Program Launched: What's Different From Cryptocurrency?
- 4 hrs ago Xiaomi MIUI 14 Features Teased: More Feature Packed Than MIUI 13?
- 5 hrs ago POCO X5 Pro 5G Surfaces In IMEI Database: Snapdragon 782G SoC, 5000mAh Battery Expected
- Finance Multibagger Packaging Stock Sets Record Date For Share Buyback, Shares Rally
- Automobiles Tata Motors Sales Report November 2022 - PV Sales Rise By 27 Per Cent
- Movies Gatta Kusthi First Review: ‘All Center Will Go Gaga For Gatta Kusthi’ Says Gulu Gulu Director Rathna Kumar!
- News US-India joint military exercise has nothing to do with 1993, 1996 agreements: MEA rejects Chinese objections
- Sports Pakistan vs England Rawalpindi Test: Full list of records created by English batters on Day 1
- Lifestyle Why Being Kind Is Good For You, Others And The World
- Education CLAT Hall Ticket 2023 will be out n 1st week of December 2022: Get the Direct Link & Steps to Download the Hal
- Travel What Is G20 Presidency And What ASI Sites To Be Illuminated From Dec 1 To 7, Know Details
Redmi A1+ Launching on October 14 With 5,000 mAh Battery, Dual Cameras
Redmi A1 launched as one of the most affordable smartphones from the popular Chinese brand. The Xiaomi sub-brand is gearing up to launch a new product in the series. The official teaser posters confirm the Redmi A1+ launch for the Indian market on October 14. One can expect a similar "clean" UI with Android 12 OS for the upcoming phone.
The official teasers and posters confirm the Redmi A1+ will flaunt a leather texture design for the rear panel. A 5,000 mAh battery and dual camera setup have also been officially revealed. One can expect the Plus model to be affordable just like the first-gen Redmi A1.
Redmi A1+ Launch Details
The Redmi A1+ will launch on October 14, just a few weeks after the Redmi A1 launch in India. It looks like the phone will be made official via a press release rather than an event. Redmi India's social handles, including Twitter, will provide the latest updates.
Redmi A1+ Features: Everything Teased So Far
The dedicated microsite for the Redmi A1+ has revealed some key features. For one, we know that Redmi brought in a waterdrop display, which will house the selfie camera. It also looks like the upcoming affordable smartphone will launch in blue, green, and black colors and their official names will be revealed at the launch.
The brand has also confirmed that the Redmi A1+ will run "clean" Android 12 just like the first-gen Redmi A1. This means users won't get the MIUI custom OS on top that comes pre-loaded with apps, ads, and extra features.
Your next favourite A1 smartphone is here!— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) October 11, 2022
Presenting #RedmiA1Plus for all your smartphone needs plus some more.
➕Picture Perfect Memories
➕➕ A LOT MORE!
Get #StylishBhiSecureBhi on 14.10.2022.
Get notified: https://t.co/Sulm8nIugj pic.twitter.com/2VKBoHNukC
The teaser posters also confirm that the Redmi A1+ will pack a dual-camera setup at the rear but its specifications are still under wraps. The upcoming smartphone will also support a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Redmi has also confirmed that the new smartphone will feature a 5,000 mAh battery.
The upcoming Redmi A1+ was also spotted on the IMEI database with the model number 220733SFG. Apart from these details, nothing much has been revealed yet. Since the phone will launch in another few days, we can expect more official teasers. One can also expect the upcoming Redmi A1+ to be a pocket-friendly smartphone.