- 1 hr ago Oppo Reno 8T Series Introduced In Vietnam Ahead Of India Launch On February 3
- 1 hr ago Samsung, Google, And Qualcomm To Jointly Develop “XR” System For Extended Reality Immersive Computing
- 2 hrs ago Here’s How Much Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Will Cost In India
- 3 hrs ago Moto E13 Will Go Official In India On February 8: Features Detailed
- Finance Midcap FMCG Stock Declared Rs 35 Interim Dividend, Fixed Record Date, Trading Near 52 Week Low
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday's Favourite Skincare Ingredient: 3 Ways To Use It For Oily Skin
- Movies Here's Everything You Need To Know About Sara Ali Khan And Shubman Gill's Viral Picture From Ahmedabad Airport
- Sports Mind Games Begin! Australia will win Test series on 'fair Indian wickets', claims Ian Healy
- News Indian Railways's revenue surges by 73% in passenger segment
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Redmi A1+ Launching on October 14 With 5,000 mAh Battery, Dual Cameras
Redmi A1 launched as one of the most affordable smartphones from the popular Chinese brand. The Xiaomi sub-brand is gearing up to launch a new product in the series. The official teaser posters confirm the Redmi A1+ launch for the Indian market on October 14. One can expect a similar "clean" UI with Android 12 OS for the upcoming phone.
The official teasers and posters confirm the Redmi A1+ will flaunt a leather texture design for the rear panel. A 5,000 mAh battery and dual camera setup have also been officially revealed. One can expect the Plus model to be affordable just like the first-gen Redmi A1.
Redmi A1+ Launch Details
The Redmi A1+ will launch on October 14, just a few weeks after the Redmi A1 launch in India. It looks like the phone will be made official via a press release rather than an event. Redmi India's social handles, including Twitter, will provide the latest updates.
Redmi A1+ Features: Everything Teased So Far
The dedicated microsite for the Redmi A1+ has revealed some key features. For one, we know that Redmi brought in a waterdrop display, which will house the selfie camera. It also looks like the upcoming affordable smartphone will launch in blue, green, and black colors and their official names will be revealed at the launch.
The brand has also confirmed that the Redmi A1+ will run "clean" Android 12 just like the first-gen Redmi A1. This means users won't get the MIUI custom OS on top that comes pre-loaded with apps, ads, and extra features.
Your next favourite A1 smartphone is here!— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) October 11, 2022
Presenting #RedmiA1Plus for all your smartphone needs plus some more.
➕Picture Perfect Memories
➕➕ A LOT MORE!
Get #StylishBhiSecureBhi on 14.10.2022.
Get notified: https://t.co/Sulm8nIugj pic.twitter.com/2VKBoHNukC
The teaser posters also confirm that the Redmi A1+ will pack a dual-camera setup at the rear but its specifications are still under wraps. The upcoming smartphone will also support a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Redmi has also confirmed that the new smartphone will feature a 5,000 mAh battery.
The upcoming Redmi A1+ was also spotted on the IMEI database with the model number 220733SFG. Apart from these details, nothing much has been revealed yet. Since the phone will launch in another few days, we can expect more official teasers. One can also expect the upcoming Redmi A1+ to be a pocket-friendly smartphone.