- News From just two seats to second term: A look at BJP's journey since 1984 Lok Sabha polls
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sports Arsenal want to win Europa League for Mkhitaryan, says Mustafi
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Redmi Go likely coming to India on February 28; could be priced at Rs. 3,499 initially
Redmi Go could be available at a lesser price for a specific time period.
It has already been confirmed that it will launch the Redmi Note 7 will be launched in India on February 28. Fresh reports point out that the company will bring multiple devices to the country including the Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Go and Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition on the same day.
Recent reports point out that the Redmi Note 7 in India will be different from the variant that went official in China. And, that it might not feature the 48MP rear camera as its Chinese kin. Following the same, we also came across the possible pricing of this smartphone in India.
Now, the alleged pricing details of the Redmi Go and Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition in India have been leaked online. As mentioned above, we can expect these two products to be launched in India on February 28 alongside the Redmi Note 7.
Redmi Go alleged price leaks
As per a Telegram-based tipster, the Redmi Go, the company's first Android Go smartphone will be available in for Rs. 3,499 for the first three months. We can expect the price to be increased following the stipulated time frame. The tipster also reveals that the Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset Youth Edition will be priced at Rs. 1,499. Though the alleged pricing of these devices have been revealed, we cannot come to any conclusion until there is an official confirmation from the company.
Notably, the Redmi Go is the company's first Android Go device optimized for the low-end hardware. Also, if it will be launched at the price point as speculated here, then it will be one of the most affordable smartphones from the company. Having said that, we can expect it to sell like hotcakes as the Redmi smartphones have always been successful in the Indian market. However, let's wait for official confirmation regarding its launch date and pricing.