- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Bengaluru FC sign Raphael Augusto from Chennaiyin FC
- Movies Prabhas Makes A Mistake During Saaho Promotions; Fans Troll Him For The Comment!
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day 4: Ananya Pandey's Make-up Look Will Make You Swoon
- News Mann ki Baat: Let us join hands to curb single-use plastic from Oct 2, says PM Modi
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro First Sale At 12:00 PM: Price, Features, Specs, And More
Xiaomi recently launched its Redmi K20, K20 Pro at a starting price of Rs. 21,999 in India. After the early Alpha sale, these smartphones will be up for grabs again on July 22 at 12:00 PM on Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores.
The Redmi K20 and the K20 Pro are the most advanced Redmi smartphones that the company has ever produced. Both smartphones offer features like pop-up selfie camera, all-glass design, triple rear-camera, and incorporate the latest Snapdragon 855 SoC from Qualcomm.
- Flat Rs. 1,000 off for ICICI Debit and Credit card users
- Double Data Benefit from Airtel on Rs. 249 and Rs. 299 recharge plans
Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro Pricing
The base variant of the Redmi K20 retails in India for Rs. 21,999 (6GB RAM + 64GB storage), and the high-end variant retails for Rs. 23,999 (6GB RAM + 128GB storage). Similarly, the Redmi K20 Pro with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage retails for Rs. 27,999, and the high-end variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage comes for Rs. 31,999, making it the most expensive Redmi smartphone.
Redmi K20 Pro Highlights
The smartphone is fitted with a 6.39-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC powers the device with up to 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
The triple camera array at the back consists of a 48MP + 13MP ultra wide-angle + 8 MP telephoto lens. There is a 16 MP pop-up selfie camera at the front, which also acts as a notification LED.
A 4000 mAh Li-ion battery fuels the smartphone with support for 27W fast charging via USB Type-C port. Albeit, one has to buy a 27W fast charging adapter to get benefit from the same. The smartphone will be available in three colors-- Carbon Black, Glacier Blue, and Flame Red.
Our Opinion On The Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro
The Redmi K20 and the K20 Pro are value for money flagship smartphones with almost every feature that one might look from a flagship smartphone. If you want to buy a smartphone with the latest SoCs by spending the least amount of money, then, these smartphones might fit the bill.