- Movies Unda Box Office Collections Day 2: A Fabulous Second Day For The Mammootty Starrer!
- News Modi Sarkar 2.0: First session of 17th Lok Sabha tomorrow
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports Messi 'bitter' after Argentina lose Copa America opener
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
Redmi K20 will launch on the 28th of May
Xiaomi sub smartphone brand Redmi is all set to launch new smartphones on the 28th of May under the K series. As of now, we have learned that the Redmi K20 Pro will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, the same chipset that powers the OnePlus 7 Pro. Now, a new leak claims that the company will also launch a less expensive Redmi K20, powered by Snapdragon 730 SoC.
The Redmi K20 will not be as powerful as the Redmi K20 Pro, which will run on the flagship SoC. However, the Redmi K20 is not meant to be one, as it is most likely to come with a much lower price tag, and might cost just under 1999 Yuan or Rs 20,000.
Another leak about the Redmi K20 suggests that the smartphone will have a 3.5mm headphone jack with support for high-quality audio output. Other than the processor, the Redmi K20 is most likely to offer most of the Redmi K20 Pro features, including an FHD+ display with no-notch, no-bezel design.
This leaked image of the Redmi K20 hints that there might be a White color variant as well (Ceramic maybe?).— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) May 25, 2019
That said, I am not confirming whether the image is legit.#RedmiK20 #RedmiK20PRO #Redmiflagship #RedmiKillerFlagship #48MPForEveryone pic.twitter.com/xU2jI3VfPK
Redmi K20 specifications
It is suggested that the Redmi K20 will offer a 6.39-inch display with FHD+ (2340 x 1080p) screen, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC will power the smartphone with a minimum of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage on the base variant. Similarly, the company is also expected to launch the Redmi K20 with up to 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
As per the optics are concerned, the Redmi K20 will have a triple rear-camera setup with a 48 MP primary camera, 13 MP super wide angle camera, and an 8 MP telephoto lens. For selfies, the smartphone is most likely to feature a high-resolution selfie camera with a motorized mechanism.
The device will be powered by a 4000 mAh Li-ion battery with support for fast charging via USB type C port. Lastly, the device will run on Android 9 Pie OS with custom MIUI 9 skin on top.