TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Jio a cashback offer for the new Redmi Note 6 Pro smartphone.
As a part of the deal, users will get Rs. 2,400 instant cashback, and 6TB of 4G mobile data. However, there is a catch as Rs. 2,400 instant cashback is applicable on recharge with ₹299 plan [24 vouchers of Rs 100 each].
An additional 100 percent 4G data will be valid on the plans above Rs 198 for four recharges.
For those who are not aware, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has introduced Redmi Note 6 Pro in the country on Thursday.
Redmi Note 6 Pro is the successor to Redmi Note 5 Pro, the number 1 dual camera smartphone in India as per a report from Canalys in July 2018. The Redmi Note 5 series crossed 5 million units in sales in a matter of 4 months since launch in February 2018.
It features a two-day battery that Redmi smartphones are known for, and for the first time brings an AI-powered quad-camera experience to the segment.
Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a 6.26 FHD+ IPS display with a 19:9 aspect ratio along with Corning Gorilla Glass to protect the display against wear and tear. It has a 2+1 hybrid slot and support for dual VoLTE.
The new smartphone comes in Black, Rose Gold, Blue, and Red colors, and in 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 64GB variants and it is priced at Rs. 13,999 and Rs 15,999 respectively.