- 4 hrs ago Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- 12 hrs ago Vivo Y72t With Dimensity 810 SoC, 64MP Dual Cameras Goes Official; Price, Full Specifications
- 13 hrs ago iQOO Z3 5G For Rs. 16,490 At Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale; Should You Buy?
- 15 hrs ago List Of Vivo Smartphones To Receive FunTouch OS Beta Based On Android 12
- Finance Fuel Rates Hiked Again On October 22, 2021; Crude Rates Soften
- Movies Into the Wild with Bear Grylls & Ajay Devgn Review: Action Hero Turns Scavenger & Builder In Remote Island
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
Redmi Note 9 Series, Redmi 9i, Redmi 9 Prime Get Temporary Price Cut
The Redmi Note 10 series is all set to arrive in India on March 4. As we near the launch date of these new smartphones, we are coming across numerous leaks and rumors suggesting what we can expect from the Redmi Note 10 series including its possible pricing. In the meantime, its predecessor, the Redmi Note 9 series has received a price cut in the country.
The Redmi Note 9 series smartphones including the Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9 Pro, and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max have received a price cut of up to Rs. 2,000. Besides these, even the Redmi 9i and Redmi 9 Prime are available at discounted pricing, thereby making them more affordable.
Redmi Note 9 Series Price Cut
Basically, the price cut applicable on the Redmi Note 9 series of smartphones ranging from Rs. 300 to Rs. 2,000. Check out the new pricing of the Redmi smartphones from here.
- Redmi 9i 4GB + 64GB variant priced at Rs. 8,299 is available for Rs 7,999.
- Redmi 9 Prime 4GB + 64GB variant priced at Rs. 9,999 is available for Rs. 9,499.
- Redmi 9 Prime 4GB +128GB variant costing Rs. 11,999 is now priced at Rs. 10,999.
- Redmi Note 9 4GB + 64GB variant, which sells at Rs. 11,999 is available at a discounted cost of Rs. 10,999.
- Redmi Note 9 4GB + 128GB variant priced at Rs. 13,499 is available for Rs. 12,999 after discount.
- Redmi Note 9 6GB + 128GB variant priced at Rs. 14,999 is now available for Rs. 13,999.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 4GB + 64GB variant that was selling for Rs. 13,999 is now priced at Rs. 12,999.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 4GB + 128GB variant that costed Rs. 15,999 is discounted and sells at Rs. 13,999.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max 6GB + 64GB variant priced at Rs. 16,999 is now available for Rs. 14,999.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max 6GB + 128GB variant that is priced at Rs. 18,499 is now available for Rs. 17,499.
According to a report by 91mobiles, the above-mentioned Redmi smartphones are available at discounted pricing via both online and offline channels. However, this is not a permanent price cut but only a limited-period offer that will be applicable until March 15, 2021.