TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Well, if Apple iPhone X is way too out of budget then Reliance Jio is now making it much easier for consumers as well as fans to get their hands on the device.
The Mukesh Ambani owned company is providing an interesting offer for Indian consumers. As such, Reliance Jio is now giving a buyback offer of 70 percent on Apple's iPhone X. So basically, under this scheme, the iPhone X will be available for purchase at a cheaper rate for customers using the device with a Jio SIM card. But the catch here is that the phones have to be returned after a year.
However, the plan is also valid for Apple iPhone 8 and Apple iPhone 8 Plus. The users of Reliance Jio will also be able to pre-order their iPhone from Reliance Retail Limited Store, MyJio app, Jio.com or from e-commerce giant Amazon at Rs. 1,999. Reliance Jio's buyback offer has started from 29 September and will be valid until 31 December. Consumers will also be getting cash back on using either Citi credit and world debit cards.
How to Avail the Buyback Offer
Once users buy the iPhone X, they will have to enroll for the Buyback Offer by downloading the mobile app MyJio on it and registering. According to Reliance Jio, the iPhone X must be returned in "a fully functional" or working condition. As per the company, customers will have to recharge with Rs. 799 or a higher Jio tariff in order to be eligible for the offer.
Steps for Booking iPhone X on jio.com
- Visit the official Jio.com website.
- Then select any of the available iPhone X variants.
- Enter Pincode and select the number of iPhones to be booked.
- Enter your personal details like Name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Select the desired payment option.
- Pay the pre-booking amount of Rs. 1,999.
And that is pretty much it.
Currently, Reliance Jio seems to have limited quantity of smartphones covered under this scheme. Consumers will be able to book one iPhone X per order. The company, however, has not given any details about specific timelines for the availability or delivery of the iPhone X