TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Apple has recently made claim that its revenue has touched a record of $88.3 bn in the holiday quarter
iPhone X surpassed our expectations and has been our top-selling iPhone every week since it shipped in November said Tim Cook, CEO Apple industries.
The company further reports that it has now 1.3 billion active installed base of devices around the globe.
As per reports from IANS Apple's earnings per share increased 16 per cent to $3.89 which is also a record. TheiInternational sales accounted for a total of 65 per cent of the quarter's revenue.
Apple Ceo Tim Cook said that "We're thrilled to report the biggest quarter in Apple's history, with broad-based growth that included the highest revenue ever from a new iPhone lineup.
"iPhone X surpassed our expectations and has been our top-selling iPhone every week since it shipped in November," Cook added, allaying reports that iPhone X has not done well since its launch. He further added. Apple's cash reserves reached $285.1 billion in the quarter.
Luca Maestri, Apple's CFO said that "Thanks to great operational and business performance, we achieved all-time record profitability during the quarter, with EPS up 16 per cent,"
Maestri further added that"Cash flow from operations was very strong at $28.3 billion, and we returned $14.5 billion to investors through our capital return programme," For its fiscal 2018 second quarter, Apple forecasts revenue between $60 billion and $62 billion.
Apple sold 77.3 million iPhones in the holiday quarter."We've also achieved a significant milestone with our active installed base of devices reaching 1.3 billion in January. That's an increase of 30 per cent in just two years," Cook said.
The Apple iPhone X comes with a 5.8 inches Capacitive Touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels. The display type is Super Retina HD display. The smartphone makes use of a Hexa core Processor, Apple A11 Bionic Neural engine that is coupled with Apple designed GPU, 3 GB RAM and 256 GB storage default memory capacity.
On the imaging front Apple iPhone X sports a 12 MP + 12 MP Dual Camera lens with 1080@30fps, Quad-LED True Tone Flash, 4K recording dual OIS, continuous Shooting etc.
The smartphone is priced at Rs 1,00427 and Is available for sale in India at Amazon,Flipkart and other leading offline stores