TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Recently, folks at 91Mobiles have reported that the smartphone sales in India witnessed a massive drop owing to the unprecedented move of demonetising the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 notes. However, in an attempt to stop falling prey for this act, smartphone retailers in the country are coming up with innovative schemes.
One such retailer is Sangeetha Mobiles. The retailer is currently not charging any money on purchasing a device. Instead, users will have to pay the amount in equal monthly instalments over a time span of 12 months.
Earlier, consumers would have to pay a part of the total cost of the smartphone (usually referred as down payment) and then pay the rest of the amount in the form of monthly instalments. However, thanks to the new offer, users can now purchase smartphones without paying any down payment.
This scheme, apart from helping the retailer to control some damage, can come in very handy for the potential smartphone buyers in the country.
Sangeetha mobiles may not ring a bell in the northern part of the country but is quite popular in South India. It already has around 300 stores spread across different regions of the southern part of the country.