- 1 min ago Asus ZenFone Max M2 gets new FOTA update shortly after Android Pie roll out
- 14 min ago Google Duo group video calling and Data Saving mode start rolling out
- 33 min ago Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 1 hr ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- News 'India lucky to have him:' Trump congratulates PM Modi over phone
- Lifestyle 7 Amazing Ways To Get Rid Of Upper Lip Hair
- Movies Aladdin Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil For Free Download By Tamilrockers
- Automobiles Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung finally making Deep Sea Blue colored Galaxy Note 8 available in more markets
The Galaxy Note 8 in Deep Sea Blue color recently went on sale in Germany as well.
Samsung Electronics has been coming up with various editions of its flagship Galaxy Note 8. Recently, it launched the Enterprise Edition of the phablet in the US.
Now, the company is going to introduce a new color variant of the Galaxy Note 8. The new color is Deep Sea Blue and it will go on sale in the US on November 16. The device is already available in Midnight Black and Orchid Gray. The Deep Sea Blue colored Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be sold exclusively on the company's website and the retailer Best Buy.
The Galaxy Note 8 in Deep Sea Blue color recently went on sale in Germany as well. At the time of the launch, Samsung had announced that the flagship phablet will be offered in offered in four color options; Orchid Gray, Midnight Black, Deep Sea Blue and Maple Gold.
However, only a few markets so far have got all these color variants. Fortunately, Indian users had the opportunity to buy almost all the color variants soon after the launch.
Anyway to recap on the specs, the phablet flaunts a 6.3-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio. It gets it power from a Snapdragon 835 Soc or an Exynos 8895 SoC paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB storage options.
It is worth noting that, the Galaxy Note 8 is the first Samsung device to feature a dual camera arrangement. It comes with a 12MP dual pixel primary rear camera with LED flash as well as an 8MP selfie camera with a wide-angle lens and f/1.7 aperture at the front.
The other aspects include the IP68 rating, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, MST, USB Type-C port, a fingerprint sensor, an iris sensor, and a 3,300mAh battery with support for fast charging and wireless charging.