- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Pushes Kumkum Bhagya To Second Spot; YRKKH Drops Down!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) with 6GB RAM, new Exynos chipset listed on Geekbench
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) will be the successor to the Galaxy A7 (2017) and will basically come with several improvements internally and feature significant upgrade in terms of design.
A new Samsung smartphone has just appeared on the Geekbench database. The device comes with the model number SM-A730F and as per the speculations, it is said to be Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018).
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) will be the successor to the Galaxy A7 (2017) and will basically come with several improvements internally and feature significant upgrade in terms of design. Previous rumors have suggested that the Galaxy A7 (2018) will come with a bezel-less infinity display like the one on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Note 8 (review). Further, it is expected to come with improved specs, including a new Exynos processor and larger RAM than its predecessor.
As for the benchmark listing, it reveals some core specifications of the handset and it looks like Samsung will place this handset in the higher mid-range market segment. According to the listing, the alleged Galaxy A7 (2018) is powered by an Exynos 7885 chipset clocked at 1.59GHz. This chipset will be an octa-core processor manufactured using the 10nm FinFET process, comprising two A73 cores, six A53 cores. The processor will be paired with Mali-G71 GPU and 6GB of RAM.
Talking about the scores, the handset has scored 1490 in single-core performance and 4172 in a multi-core performance.
Additionally, the benchmark listing reveals that the Galaxy A7 (2018) is running Android 7.1.1 Nougat but again the version could change when the handset is officially launched. Samsung could go with Oreo. Geekbench doesn't reveal additional details though.
As per the rumors and leaks that we have seen so far, the smartphone is expected to come with a 6-inch HD+ Infinity display with an aspect ratio of 18:9, a single rear camera, dual front cameras, a rear-facing fingerprint scanner, and a USB Type-C port. The handset is said to come with IP68 certification for dust and water resistance and a metal-and-glass casing. It could also come with Bixby as well.
Samsung's next-generation Galaxy A series will most likely make its debut in early 2018.