TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Samsung Galaxy A8 Visits TENAA Certifications, Specs Revealed [Report]
Samsung's Galaxy A8 has been the object of various rumor for quite sometime now. The Galaxy A8 phone is now spotted listed for certification on the China-based certification company TENAA. According to the listing, this device comes with model number SM-A8000, which is dubbed as the Galaxy A8.
Samsung Galaxy A8 - Expected Specification
Reports so far suggested that Samsung Galaxy A8 a.k.a SM-A8000 will sport a 5.7-inch AMOLED display offering Full-HD (1080p) resolution. It is expected to be powered with Snapdragon Octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz, besides 2GB of RAM on board.
Also, the report suggests that the A8 will be equipped with 16GB of internal storage, with an expansion option of up to 128GB on microSD card.
As far as the camera is concerned, it is still not clear whether this yet-to-be released Galaxy A8 smartphone will feature an 8MP rear camera or an 16MP camera. Up front, there will be a 5MP camera.
This device is believed to measure 5.94 mm in thickness and weigh around 142grams. On the battery side, it is rumored to have a 3,050mAh capacity battery. While being shipped, this 4G capable smartphone will probably run on Android 5.1 Lollipop update.
As of now the above update are not officially confirmed and we request you to take it with a pinch of salt. We are expecting more details in the upcoming days.