- 43 min ago Woman tries returning Amazon-purchased product directly to Jeff Bezos
- 1 hr ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- 1 hr ago Vivo Z5x official press renders confirms key specifications and design; launch set for today
- 1 hr ago RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- News WB Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Full List of Winners & Party Wise Results
- Automobiles Citroen To Introduce La Maison Concept In India — Warm And Inviting
- Sports Gautam Gambhir becomes first World Cup winner after Kirti Azad to enter Lok Sabha
- Finance RBI To Likely Cut Interest Rates By 100 Bps In 2019: BofAML Report
- Lifestyle 10 Excellent Health Benefits Of Fish
- Movies Hidden Meaning Behind Rashmika Mandanna's TATTOO REVEALED! Is It Rakshit Shetty's Influence?
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy A90 will feature a Popup selfie camera similar to the Vivo NEX
Samsung Galaxy A90 is most likely to offer up to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage
Samsung recently launched the Samsung Galaxy M10 and the Samsung Galaxy M20, the first set of smartphones from the Korean smartphone giant with a notch display design. Similarly, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A90 is expected to come with a popup-selfie camera with a bezel-less display similar to the Vivo NEX.
Samsung is catching up with other smartphone brands by launching different style notch-smartphones to compete against the Chinese OEMs. With the launch of the Samsung Galaxy A90, the company also foray in the popup camera territory.
According to Ice Universe, the Samsung Galaxy A90 will feature no-notch, no-hole display, offering higher screen-to-body ratio compared to other Samsung smartphones. The Galaxy A series is a tier-2 smartphone series from Samsung, where the company implements many futuristic technologies like punch-hole display, four-camera setup, and much more.
Why do I say that the A90 is perfect? The answer is that the Galaxy A90 will be Samsung's first pop-up front camera phone, so its screen is perfect, there is no Notch, no Hole. pic.twitter.com/j01WWtPzh8— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) February 2, 2019
Samsung Galaxy A90 specifications
We haven't heard much about the Samsung Galaxy A90. According to speculations, the Samsung Galaxy A90 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, the first SoC from Qualcomm with 11nm lithography. The smartphone is also expected to offer up to 8 GB of RAM (on the high-end variant) with 128 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.
Do note that, Vivo is all set to launch a new smartphone in India (Vivo V15 Pro), which is also expected to come with a popup selfie camera and an in-display fingerprint sensor at an affordable price tag. The Vivo V15 Pro will be the successor to the Vivo V11 Pro, the most affordable smartphone with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Considering the price of the Samsung Galaxy A9 (2019) (Rs 33,990), the Samsung Galaxy A90 is expected to cost anywhere between Rs 35,000 to Rs 40,000. The Galaxy A90 will compete against the likes of the HonorView 20, OnePlus 6T, and other affordable flagship smartphones.