TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
As we expect the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ flagship smartphones to be unveiled on February 25 at the MWC 2018 tech show, a new smartphone carrying the model number SM-C9150 has appeared on AnTuTu. Though the name of the device is not known, there are speculations that this one could be dubbed Galaxy C10 Plus and it makes sense as the Galaxy C9 Pro has the model number SM-C900.
The leaked screenshot of the AnTuTu benchmark test via GSMArena has revealed some juicy hardware details of the alleged Galaxy C10 Plus. Going by the same, the smartphone is expected to make use of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC teamed up with Adreno 521 GPU. The device is also said to feature 6GB RAM and 64GB of default memory capacity. It is also seen that the smartphone would run Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box.
In addition to these details, the AnTuTu screenshot also sheds light on the screen resolution. According to the same, the alleged Galaxy C10 Plus smartphone might be launched with a FHD display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. This points out that the display will have an aspect ratio of 16:9 instead of the trending 18:9 display. But it remains unlikely for Samsung to release a new upper mid-range smartphone with the conventional 16:9 display as it is gradually moving out of trend.
If the device is launched with the 16:9 display, then there will be no changes in the placement of the fingerprint sensor and we can see at the front as in the previous models from Samsung. Also, there are rumors that the Samsung Galaxy C10 Plus might get the power from a capacious 4000mAh battery.
The camera details of the Galaxy C10 Plus remain unknown for now. But it makes sense for us to believe that the company will implement a dual camera setup at the rear of this smartphone. The leaked renders of the Galaxy C10 in the past tipped at the presence of a dual camera setup on the device with the two cameras stacked vertically along with dual LED flash as well. Having said that, we can expect more details regarding this smartphone to emerge online in the coming weeks.