- just now Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 31 min ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- 1 hr ago How to get long term DTH packs from Airtel: Here's all you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Vivo Z5x, most affordable punch hole display smartphone launched for Rs 14,500
- News BJP storms Karnataka, but South India remains unconquered frontier
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy F Concept Render looks splendid: Here is the first look at the next big thing
Samsung Galaxy F is likely to launch in March 2019
Samsung recently unveiled the technology behind the foldable smartphone/tablet concept called Infinity Flex Display. And now, a YouTube creator named Concept creator has come up with the alleged concept of the first foldable Samsung smartphone aka, the Samsung Galaxy F.
Dual display (Foldable + standard)
The Samsung Galaxy F will have a dual OLED display with a 4.58-inch standard OLED display (840 x 960 pixels resolution) on the outside with 21:9 aspect ratio and a 7.2-inch flexible OLED display (1536 x 2152 pixels resolution) with 4.2:3 aspect ratio on the inside with a soft hinge-like mechanism for folding and unfolding of the smartphone.
Dual cameras, similar to the Galaxy Note9
The Samsung Galaxy F will have a dual camera setup, similar to the one found on the Samsung Galaxy Note9. The primary sensor will come with a variable aperture (f/1.5 to f/2.4) and the secondary sensor will be a telephoto lens to offer 2x optical zoom. The outer display will have a bit of a chin, which will house the front-facing selfie camera.
Yes, the Galaxy F will have a headphone jack
At least as per the render, the Galaxy F will have a 3.5 mm headphone jack with a USB type C port for charging and data syncing. The Samsung Galaxy F will also offer wireless charging. Compared to the standard Galaxy Note9, the Galaxy F will have all the features with a foldable display.
Galaxy F expected pricing
Going by the features and specifications offered by the Galaxy F, the smartphone is most likely to launch with a premium price tag. The base variant of the Samsung Galaxy F will retail around $2000 price tag with at least 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with a micro SD card slot for additional storage expansion. The Galaxy F will be powered by a Qualcomm chipset in North America and the Indian version will run on the Exynos chipset.